
Awwwe, The Code Man...love him with all my heart but you would think that a 10 year old would not be so, uh...brave. We're driving and someone pissed me off in traffic, nothing new I might add, and so of course "dickwad" comes spitting out of my mouth. Well next thing I know Cody is calling them a dickwad, too. Okay, you know 8 or 9 years ago I probably would have laughed it off but let's just say, he knows better. So as I'm asking him "WHAT"? he says it again. Lordy! He's VERY lucky he was in the back seat of the van because if he was in the seat behind me...WHAP!! upside his head....I was NOT amused at all!! I think he was showing off because his little friend was with him either that or he lost some major brain cells somewhere. I mean, I guess with a mom that has a mouth like a sailor but again he KNOWS better. Does it start this early? I mean he acts like he's 16....UGH...
Yes, the joy of kids...the cause of these white hairs I keep plucking out of my head, and YES I'm already doing that.




4 comments:
Holy cow, I haven't heard that out of my 9 yo's mouth yet, but I'm sure it will happen someday to me too. But for now I can just laught at you because it's not me! LOL
At least he's older -- it's sad when your 4 yr old repeats one of "those words"!
Way to go Mom!!! LOL! Dumbass has been my word of choice lately...doesn't sound too cute out of a 3 years old mouth. At the market Kade asked the checker when the 'damn' conveyor belt would move....can you guess what my new years resolution will be?!?!?
I have kids that are 20 and a 2 year old and inbetween. My younger kids are always coming up with words that I KNOW they learned from their siblings, oh yeah and a couple from me too! LOL!
Post a Comment