Well we just got home after spending a week at MIL's house and spending Christmas with them. We had a great visit. Took the kids out to do lots of neat things which helped the time go by a lot faster...WooHoo...Only a few more days and my baby will be home...I'm SOOOO happy, I can't wait! Anyway, we took the kids to the new Aquarium in Atlanta. It was really nice but man was it a damn mad house. It was crazy! MIL bought the tickets a month in advance online and we had a specific time to enter but we still had to wait outside a little over an hour to get in. The kids had a great time, although it was so crowded at all the exhibits. Poor Hannah kept getting bumped out of the way and we had to help force her back up to the glass. We will definitely take them back in a few months and hopefully the "newness" will have worn off some. My favorite were the otters. They are so cute and playful but they made me homesick :( :( Hey, have I by chance mentioned that my baby will be home soon????
We also took the kids to see King Kong, which I really tried to convince Hannah not to go but she insisted and sure as shit, she got scared when they made it to the island and met the "natives" :) MIL had to take her next door to the bookstore while the boys and I stayed inside and watched the movie. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I admit, I really didn't want to go, especially when I heard it was a little over 3 hours, but it was a good movie. We also took them to see The Chronicles of Narnia last night. I must say, I really enjoyed that movie, really surprised me too!
Well, nothing else too exciting besides the fact that my BABY will be home SOOOOOOON!!!
Monday, December 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So Bonni, when will Chris be home?
Carolyn...SOON.. :) He should be home before the end of the year, or at least that is the story as of right now
Post a Comment