
Kimbo! My Shero! She made my totally awesome kick ass header for me today...isn't it so cute? She even used my favorite font...THANKS GIRL...anyway I wanted to make sure to give credit to Kimbo and The Digi Chick so here is what Kim wrote me: Your girl on your blog was bought at The Digi Chick and the digital kit I used to make the banner is by Christy Lyle and is called Main Street Collection and I bought it at The Digi Chick!
Let's talk about Kim for a minute. I have known Kim for about 2 1/2 years now. She is a great girl, really is...and you know it's true girl! We talk almost daily, either by phone or on Yahoo I consider her a dear friend and know that if I need anything, she'll always be there. She may be an old fart but she's pretty cool :) The funny thing is, Kimbo and I have never met in person before. I bet some of you didn't know that. The cool thing about our friendship is though, I know that when we do meet (and we will meet one day) it will be like we've known each other for years!
Thanks girl for always being there and always helping me with all the geek tech crap!
Love Ya Girl!




3 comments:
Kim is stellar! Your banner is gorgeous Bonni!!
Aww, thanks girl. You know you mean the world to me too right?
Who luvs ya Larry??
Post a Comment