...Chris and I went out on our first date. We met each other a couple of months before through mutual friends but were both seeing other people. My apartment became the weekend hangout and Chris could almost always be found there. OMG'sh we were so mean to one another and always putting each other down. We would all go out clubbing, bowling and just hanging out. I can't remember exactly how our date came about but it was the funniest thing. Here we had been so damn mean to each other all these months before but here we were on this "date" just as shy and uncormfortable as can be. I remember our first kiss that night, I had the butterflies in my tum tum and everything. He proposed to me almost 4 months later, on my birthday to be exact :) we moved in together the next month and got married a year later. All of our friends thought we would never make it. And there were a couple of times we probably thought we wouldn't make it but here we are, 14 years later and I could never imagine my life without him. He is my best friend, my lover and my soul mate!
We've come a long way baby :)
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I remember Greg and I were so mean to each other in the beginning too.....a sign of true love!
LOL...how funny!! Who would've thunk it that two mean people could fall so deeply in love:-) COngrats you two...14 years is quite an accomplishment!
Post a Comment