I mean really...My baby will be home like VERY soon...VERY VERY soon (for those of you that keep asking, suppose to be before the weekend) and I'm sitting here on the damn computer?? Oh and not to mention I have a whole house to pack up and be ready to move by Jan 20th...If you saw the damn train wreck in my LR you'd totally understand. The shit is still sitting in the middle of it from returning from MIL's house...Nice huh? I have been doing laundry and cleaning the kids' rooms but well when Chris asked me earlier if I had been packing I just started laughing...hmm...I don't think he expected that kind of an answer....
Let's move on to sweet Karma...you know...what comes around goes around; people get what they deserve; stop being an ass now because eventually it WILL catch up with you and bite you in the ass....Yeah, that kind of Karma! Is it so wrong of me to enjoy someone getting *their's*? I really wish I was there earlier with my popcorn enjoying the show. I know that's awful but through this whole deployment this person has been making these poor wives' lives MISERABLE and others are left to fix it! I HATE, absolutely HATE when people wear their husband's rank. You know, that's Chris's job, he earned his rank NOT me (granted if it wasn't for me he wouldn't have his rank...j/k..love you baby) but I just hate it. So as awful as it sounds a lot of us were basically just sitting back laughing our asses off today. Immature? probably but sometimes you just can't help it. The question is, did they learn their lesson...probably NOT, that's what sad.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh, Karma is GOOD in doses like that. Have a good laugh for me.
It bothers me when people do that too. I hope they learn their lesson but you are probably right and they didn't.
Take care, glad Chris is almost home!!! :)
Yeah I know Jen and she's not even an officer's wife...ROFLMAO...sorry girl I couldn't resist that one you snob :) :) :)
Laura, Jen's husband is an officer :)
Post a Comment