Monday, December 05, 2005

What I've Done???

Silly little thing, just put an X next to what you HAVE done

(x) smoked a cigarette still do for that matter
( ) crashed a friend's car no, but I've crashed mine before
( ) stolen a car uh, NO..was never THAT bad
(x) been in love well of course, still am
(x) been dumped yes it's true, I've been dumped before
(x) shoplifted man when I was like 10
( ) been fired I've been laid off, is that the same?
(x) been in a fist fight when I was younger with my brother
(x) snuck out of your parents' house hasn't everyone?
(x) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back when I was young and dumb
(x) gone on a blind date yes and it was horrid
(x) lied to a friend yeah but only because it was in their best interest
(x) skipped school More times than I should admit
( ) seen someone die No, thank God
( ) been to Canada nope, ay?
(x) been to Mexico used to go to Mexico all the time when I was younger...don't really remember it though, but hey, I've been there
(x) been on a plane yeah and actually flew on them too
( ) purposely set a part of yourself on fire Are you INSANE???
( ) eaten sushi No have absolutely NO desire to either
(x) been skiing attempted it once, just stuck to sledding afterwards though
(x) met someone from the Internet well of course, I've met Janet, Carolyn, Deanna oh and wait, Felicia :)
(x) been at a concert oh yeah, LOUD ones
(x) taken painkillers yes I have, I'm human not a saint like Tom Cruise
(x) love someone or miss someone right now Absolutely, my baby
( ) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by not on my back on a grassy knoll
(x) made a snow angel still do, just watch out for the yellow snow
(x) had a tea party never as a kid but with Hannah
(x) flown a kite
(x) built a sand castle
(x) gone puddle jumping Still guilty of this one, can't help it
(x) played dress up Whenever I go to one of those Ball things that require me to wear a gown
(x) jumped into a pile of leaves younger, yes! Now, NO way, Buddy dookie
(x) gone sledding oh yeah, had TONS of fun in MO, right T?
( ) cheated while playing a game I'm sure when I was younger but can't remember doing it
(x) been lonely yes
(x) fallen asleep at work/school ALL the time
( ) used a fake ID
(x) watched the sun set
( ) felt an earthquake
(x) slept beneath the stars camping inside a tent, does that count?
(x) been tickled yes but only Chris knows where I'm really ticklish at
(x) been robbed have had cars broken into??
(x) been misunderstood Everyday of my life!
(x) petted a reindeer/goat/kangaroo/deer Goats...
(x) won a contest yes but they were never any beauty ones, that's for sure
(x) run a red light/stop sign yes but it was pure accidental
(x) been suspended from school in school suspension once...I was suspended from work at McD's when I was in HS because of a water fight at closing one day, too
( ) had braces although I always wanted them when I was younger
(x) felt like an outcast/third person yeppers
( ) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
(x) had déjà vu yeah and can I just say it's really odd
( ) danced in the moonlight
(x) liked the way you looked yeah I have my good moments
(x) witnessed a crime saw a drug deal outside WalMart years and years ago
(x) questioned your heart yeah back when I had feelings for someone when I was dumb & young
(x) been obsessed with post-it notes can still be a little anal with them
(x) squished mud through your bare feet yeah and it feels real icky
(x) been lost Only when Chris was driving

(x) been on the opposite side of the country sure, when I lived in Oregon
(x) swam in the ocean
(x) felt like dying sad truth but once, yes
(x) cried yourself to sleep When I was sent to my room as a child
(x) played cops and robbers Hey what Chris and I do is OUR business
(x) recently colored with crayons I have 3 kids, come on
( ) sang karaoke I will NEVER be that drunk
(x) paid for a meal with only coins in HS, yeah
(x) done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) made prank phone calls Guilty, hey do you carry Dr. Pepper in a can?
(x) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose yeah and can I tell ya it burns like hell
(x) caught a snowflake on your tongue yeah and it's a lot of fun when one lands in your eyeball
(x) danced in the rain among other things
(x) written a letter to Santa Claus I still believe
(x) been kissed under the mistletoe by my daddy
( ) watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(x) blown bubbles I can still blow a pretty mean spit bubble
( ) made a bonfire on the beach
( ) crashed a party
(x) gone roller-skating OMG'sh we were just SOO cool, too
(x) had a wish come true Only when I wished upon a star
(x) jumped off a bridge Only because my brother jumped off with me holding my hand, lost a shoe in that river damn it

1 comment:

Bonni said...

Nope never used a fake ID before, never had to...LMAO