...I'm ready ready ready ready ready ***sang in my best spongebob voice***3 hours until my baby is suppose to be on the parade field...2 hours until I leave to head to the parade field. I am SOOOO ready for this moment but I wait the damn waiting. I was sitting here, tapping my fingers, huffing and puffing because I just can't stand waiting and Cody snapped this photo. He told me I needed to "chill out mom". Sometimes kids can be so insightful. I have waited 11 months 2 weeks and 6 days for this moment and you would think I would be chilled....the kids are working on their Welcome Home Daddy posters ying yanging over the damn markers. So I guess I'll watch Law & Order, smack the kids around a little bit for all their screaming, smoke about 100 cigs and continue waiting....Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...
Okay so now Felicia, stop prodding me to post to my blog, I've been pretty good these past few days but I'm sure it will sit for awhile...there will be a whole lot of something something going on here and I'm sure my stupid boring blog which nobody reads will be the farthest thing from my brain :)




9 comments:
hey I READ it everyday.. Love that photo of ya chicka :)
Ok so is he home yet?
Hey I read it too!!
Have fun {wink, wink}!!
That photo is a hoot! Great picture that he took! I hope you are all safe and sound together this morning
YAY...YAY...YAY!!! We all know what Bonni is going to be doing ;-p~~
You should all be together now!!!! Did you make it all the way through your 100 pack??
OK, sumpin sumpin is worth neglecting your blog -- have fun!!!
Do you know how we've all been hanging by a thread waiting with you? TOO COOL he's finally here!!! :) Give him a big wet one from all of us!
I'm so happy for you! It sounds like it's been a long road, but it's almost over!
LMFAO Carole...I'll cut down to 50 cigs an hour JUST for you :)
Post a Comment