Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Tick Tock...Tick Tock...

...The clock is ticking and the hours are dragging on MORE AND MORE! When will my baby be home? I'm not sure, your guess is as good as mine....UGH!!! I can tell you that he'll be home soon though and he's out of Iraq...WooFlippingHoo :) It's just funny how for the past 11 months 2 weeks and 5 days my baby has been gone and I just have a few more days to go and I can't STAND it...But isn't that how it always is?? It feels like this past week has been longer than the whole damn deployment. Hopefully we'll hear something today but all I know for sure is my baby is coming home SOON and when he gets home there will be a whole lot of something something going on. Isn't he so damn cute, too? I mean really...how can I NOT want him home. That silly smirk on his face with his goofy tongue, makes you wonder what the hell he's thinking, huh? That picture happens to be the day he deployed
My BABY'S COMING HOME!!! MY BABY'S COMING HOME!!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

YEAH!! I am glad it is getting closer!! Have a good one.