
I was messing around earlier today trying to get some updated pictures for circle journals and I was actually surprised that I got a 1/2 way decent one. Naturally, the first thing I did was looked at the picture and found all my imperfections then I realized that I'm not a spring chicken anymore. Yes, it's true, it's a fact of life, but I'm getting old...wrinkles, adult acne, bags under my eyes, white hairs popping out. But I also noticed that I have a look to me that I didn't have 15 years ago. Couldn't put my finger on it right away but there was just something in my eyes. After about 5 minutes it came to me...HAPPINESS! That's what a happy face looks like :) Was a long and bumpy road getting here but worth it! Thanks to the love of my life for sticking by my side, better AND worse!
I LOVE you BABY!!




1 comment:
Oh, this is just too funny. I just wrote the journaling for a LO called "Imperfect but happy" about all the imprefects I see but the happiness in my life. Sounds like a mirror of your post! LOL
Post a Comment