***FIRST LET ME SAY THAT CHRIS WOULD SO KILL ME FOR POSTING THIS SO sssshhhh***Anyway, I know my baby is HOT...I mean look at him, how can he NOT be HOT? :) but apparently Miss Carole, AKA The Nana, thinks he's quite the hottie too. So Carole, this is for you. Sarge McDreamy, Capt Hot whatever else you crazy guys have been calling him, I'll just continue calling him my "baby" and continue being very thankful and fortunate to have such a wonderful guy in my life. I know that I could never find anyone else out there that would treat me the way Chris treats me. For whatever reason he totally adores me and worships the ground I walk on and again, have I mentioned he is rather hot? :)
Oh BTW, have I told you guys that my baby will be home SOON???? :)




1 comment:
So Bonni, when is Chris coming home?!
Post a Comment