I'm updating this blog thing, okay guys??? Are you happy now? I've been busy getting my assignment done for my mean wicked boss lady :) :) and trying to sort through the kids' rooms so we don't have a bunch of extra crap to worry about moving. Now I get to start packing us for a week long visit to my MIL's house for Christmas....WooHoo...The kids are geeked, we are going to take them to the new Aquarium that just opened in Atlanta.
Well there, I updated it a little bit, now I need to hurry up and finish these 4 projects I'm working on for the kids' teachers, four to be exact....Yeah, and they have to be done by tomorrow...hmm..wonder if it's possible?????
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We'll get back to you on whether it's "ok"... :P
mean boss lady? I resemble that
Post a Comment