Thursday, December 29, 2005

Year in Review~2005

Got this off of Annette's blog and since I have nothing better to do today, right?? Shaving my legs is like my ONLY priority :) Forget packing up the house or even cleaning it for that matter...
JANUARY

1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? To keep my sanity while my baby was gone....serious too! But I AM going to have one this year....to lose weight **insert eyeroll**
2. Who kissed you at midnight? My baby, of course
3. Did it snow where you live? Here? in southern Jor'jaw...that would be a no and can someone PLEASE explain that to the kids because I guess they just don't understand it when I tell them
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? I've never even been to NY
FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine? My baby of course
2. What did your valentine get you? Roses from Iraq, they were 2 days late because of the damn company he ordered them from but it was a total and complete shocker
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? Oh of course
MARCH
1. Are you Irish? Well despite the red hair and temper I'm only 1/4 Irish....3/4 German
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day? Like I can remember that far back
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day? Normal SAHM stuff
APRIL
1. Do you like the rain? Yes I do, in moderation...light rains on a nice dark summer night can be very erotic while outside :)
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? No, I'm no good at those. They always see through me.
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter? Nope, but the kids did
MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? Gerber Daisy & Hibiscus
2. Do you like the spring? I LOVE spring...my BDay usually falls on the 1st day of Spring...I love planting flowers and the mild weather
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": May Flowers
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: As crazy as it sounds, bright vibrant colors; pinks, oranges, yellows & greens
JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school?: Class of '90 ROCKS dude!!!
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: CKU/Nashville w/ my crazy boss lady, Carole, Janet & Elizabeth and they were nice enough to celebrate our 12th Wedding Anniversary with me
JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? Watched fireworks on Ft Stewart then took the kids for ice cream
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: CHA in Chicago and hung out iwth my crazy boss lady and her family, that was in July, wasn't it???
AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer? Hell yeah..kicked the kids back to school...FREEDOM BABY :)
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? Nashville and Chicago, baby
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer? I didn't go swimming ONCE, bad huh? there is NO WAY my ass was going in a swimsuit this summer...think JELLO
4. Did you go to the beach a lot? Not ONCE....damn I miss home
SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05? Uh, No
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? I can't even remember any of their names, how bad is that?
3. Did you like fall better than summer? If I had to pick between the 2, Fall...cooler weather, etc but I prefer SPRING anyday
OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? Probably the year I dressed up as a Vampire when I was 19/20?? I was one sexy vixen :)
What's your favorite candy? anything chocolate...remember? my ass if proof of that
3. What did you dress up like this year? My usual self which is pretty damn scary at times.
NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? Stayed home, cooked a turkey breast and ate dinner with the kids about 7:30pm...LMAO
2. Do you like stuffing? Yes but can only tolerate it around the Holiday's
3. What are you thankful for? My wonderful family. There is nothing better.
DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes and I still believe in Santa
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? Yes, by my daddy
3. What did you want this year for Christmas? All *I* wanted was for my baby to be safe and him coming home is the greatest belated gift I could EVER ask for!
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? When we found out we were preggo with Cody 3 days before Christmas '94
5. Do you like cold weather? I can tolerate it a lot better than HOT but I prefer 75-80 year round kind of weather
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10? Well I could be negative and say 0 because my baby wasn't here with us...but I'm going to say probably 7?? I learned a lot about myself this past year. This has been the longest deployment we've been through and I learned I'm a lot stronger than I gave myself credit for.

No comments: