Monday, December 26, 2005

I've been tagged!

Apparently while I was out of town I got tagged a couple of times, or so I was told....I am sure that everyone I know have already been tagged so I'm leaving out the first two things and just answering the questions. I know, how lame am I?

What were you doing 10 years ago? Oh my, 1995?? It was Cody's first Christmas and that is really about all I can remember.

What were you doing one year ago? I was spending as much time as I could with my baby before he deployed....have I mentioned that he'll be home SOON???

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate...my ass is proof of this
2. Popcorn
3. Pretzels
4. More chocolate...again, my ass is proof of this
5. Coffee

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Here Without You...3 Doors Down
2. Shook Me All Night Long...AC/DC
3. Outside...Staind
4. Fade to Black...Metallica
5. I'm Already There...Lonestar

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Set up trust funds in the amount of (at least) 250K per kid for their college educations/expenses...and NO they can not go to a "cheap" college and party with the extra :)
2. Buy Chris out of the Army :) :) :)
3. Buy our dream house...an older home and fix it up
4. Give my family some money in hopes to make their lives easier
5. Go to VEGAS BABY and on a CRUISE

Five bad habits:
1. Smoke
2. Bite my nails here lately
3. Very very bad potty mouth
4. Procrastinator
5. I can be a little anal at times

Five things you like doing:
1. Do you really need to ask this??? SEX baby
2. Crapbooking
3. Gardening
4. Driving my kids nutso
5. More sex :)

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Fur coat
2. Anything hot pink
3. A mini skirt/daisy dukes....trust me, these legs are just not meant to wear them anymore
4. Anything foo-fooey
5. Hooker heels

Five favorite toys:
1. My toys are MY business :) J/K
2. Computer
3. My coffee maker
4. Chris's Truck
5. Hell I can't think of anything else....I'm surprised I got this far

1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

Glad to see you posting again -- it was a fun quiZ!