My brother, Chris, sent me this...thought it was kind of silly and funny.... why don't you see how your letter will turn out? Christmas Mad Lib
Santa ClausNorth Pole, Earth
Dear Santa,
I have been a good Girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Felicia's Office party. It was Kim who spiked the punch with too much Long Island Ice Tea. I can't help it if I drank 3 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Smelly Ass.
I thought it was funny when I put Angela's Bra on my head and danced the Tango on the Sofa while singing `Stricken'. I didn't mean to break Felicia's TV and don't know why Felicia would accuse me of Murder.
I don't remember calling Steve's wife a Horny Cow---even though she looked like one with Red eye shadow and Green lipstick!
And when I threw up on Barb's husband's Chi Chi's, it was only because I ate too much of that Hot Dog.
After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Truck through my neighbor's Kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Slimy Dog and have me arrested for um...Theft?!
So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Crazy and Angry. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Happy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!
Sincerely and Slowly yours,Bonni (Really a nice Girl!)
P.S. It's only 14 bucks!
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment