OMG'sh this reminds me WHY I prefer transportation to move us but NO I had to listen to my baby and decide to do it ourselves....I have been doing nothing but looking at boxes...Friday will be here soon enough though, huh? And Felicia is absolutely right, IF I would have started packing weeks ago then I wouldn't be running around being a bitch and stressing out so much...so there, I admitted it, okay?? You were RIGHT...enough now, k? LOL....
I have about 70% of the house packed with 3 more days to go til we move, will I get it done? Guess I have no choice, huh? But it will be worth it...almost twice as much space, 1 more full size bath and 1 more bedroom and the BEST thing, my very own crapbook room...YaaaHoo.....
Anyway, thought I would take a little break **coughcoughprocrastinatingcoughcough** and now back to the grindstone
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Don't envy you one bit, I hate DITY moves! Well except for the money, but I am still not sure it is entirely worth it.
Did you decide where to put your scrapping room?
Have fun and come let us all know when you get all moved in!
Hang in there -- it will be over
s-o-o-n, and at least you aren't moving with him deployed!
LOL Ok I will leave ya alone...now get your behind back to packing!
Get busy girl, Friday will be here before you know it:-)
Good luck!
good luck! you're right - it will all be worth in the end....just keep repeating that over and over and over.....
Say it with me - Procrastination is not my friend!!!
I need to say it more too!
Post a Comment