Monday, January 16, 2006

We're moved!!!

Yippee!! The next time Chris decides he wants to do a DITY move I'm going to smack him right upside his gorgeous head, even if it is just across "town". Chris has been working his ass off getting things unpacked. He unpacked and washed most of the dishes and he even put the china and crystal in the china cabinet...he's so sweet!! Makes me wonder what he wants :) Even if he did hook up the new dryer cord wrong and I kept getting shocked, go figure...but he fixed it and it's in the process of drying it's 5th load today....the joys of moving!
I will post some pictures of the new place as soon as I can get it looking 1/2 decent in here. I'm still itching to go shopping at Target in Savannah, which we were planning on doing it today but with all the stupid little things that happened during the move, it just didn't happen :( I guess Target isn't going anywhere though, huh? Not like I can't go this next weekend.

8 comments:

The Mom said...

This just out -- Target in Savannah has grown legs and is running away!!! AHHHH! Sorry is that your worst nightmare or mine. What would I do without my daily trips there, do you know that I even have one register that I like the best. Sad life but it is mine.

Glad you are all moved in, can't wait to see pictures. The ones you sent of the outside was gorgeous. Have fun decorating!! :)

Just Say Julie said...

Can't wait to see the new digs!!!

Carolyn F said...

So glad to hear the move is done. Yup yup, DITY moves are NOT fun.

Lacey said...

Can't wait to see pics!!

BTW...
Tag you're it:-)
http://lacer.blogspot.com/2006/01/tag-youre-it.html

The Mom said...

How is it going lately?

I tagged you too, so now you have to update!!

www.rmeyfe.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Um...I think we have all been pretty patient waiting for pictures..... come on...please!

Anita said...

Hey I was feeling bad about a lack of an update, but you haven't either so Nyah! I'm OK! ;)

Carolyn F said...

OK chickadee, time for an UPDATE!!!