Friday, February 17, 2006

Student of the Month

First, why don't you guys fall over, I'm updating my blog....anyway, yesterday we get this note from Hannah's teacher stating that she was chosen for SOTM for her class and that she was going to receive a certificate at the ceremony. Chris and I thought that was just the cutest thing so off we go to the ceremony last night. They did the PreK first and she just happened to be the first one!
so when we get back to the table and "read" the certificate we were dying laughing. Apparently the student had to exhibit "good common sense" to be picked.
So leave it to Chris to ask Hannah "When did you get Common Sense"? and Hannah said "huh"? It was too cute! But please tell me, does this face look like one that as good common sense?? Of course it does, she's just a goofy little dorkmuffin like the rest of her family!
This morning she also got to wear a SOTM pin and she just thought she was the "coolest" thing...ignore the "wet" spot on her shirt, she's rather messy when she brushes her teeth :)

Notice her way cool stud bracelet??? LMAO...she just HAD to have it AND a matching cowboy hat which I told her she could NOT wear to school....she's 4 going on 20 I tell ya!!!
So anyway, when I dropped her off this morning, her teacher told me that they like to pick students that are well behaved, blah blah blah and that Hannah is such a "little lady"....yeah in more ways than one....ATTITUDE and all, especially when it comes to her 90lb "doggie"
It amazes me how such a young little person can have such a "hold" over this dog. Chris and I thought we were being SOOOO nice when we bought him this $45 bed, yeah, and the poor thing doesn't even fit on all of it. He's not allowed on the new furniture, although he gets on there when we are gone and leaves his slobber marks all over the place. He knows he's not suppose to be up there, either, because when we come in the door he'll run and hide....damn dog, just like the kids :)

6 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

wtg hannah!!

she is too stinkin' cute! i'm just imagining her and keira together - wowowowow!

and buddy - how could you not love that innocent but slobbery face!

Christi said...

Awwwww...she looks so proud of herself!!!! Congrats on your award Hannah!!!

Carolyn F said...

Yeah HANNAH -- great pictures of her. And I'm with Catherine, about time you updated lady!

Lacey said...

Congrats to Hannah!!

About time you joined the land of the living:-) Now where are the house pics..LOL?

Julie said...

Yay you updated!!

Congrats to Hannah! Great award!

Anita said...

I think your daughter is aspiring to be the same thing my youngest is...a pole dancer. Yep, they do love those trashy accessories. Good work on the award. I would say it's about damn time you updated this, but you should see my blog. Oh, it's shameful.