Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What you didn't want to know about me...

2 know me is 2 love me
Okay, Annette made me do this, she threatened me & now I fear for my life :)
2 - names you go by: Just 2? Boner, Bonnaroo, Bitch, Bon, Bitch, Sis, Mom(my), Baby, Bitch & Honey
2 - parts of your heritage: German, Irish & A little pinch of white trash, I'm sure
2 - things that scare you: My bank account balance & Death (not ready to die yet)
2 - of your everyday essentials: ScrapAddict ,Infusium Leave in Treatment & cigs
2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists: All time fave Aerosmith, 3 Doors Down & anything LOUD
2 - favorite songs: My brain isn't wanting to spit any songs out right now, need more coffee I guess
2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love): Great sex (oh come on, you know it's important) & Honesty
2 - physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): Smile (must have ALL teeth), Eyes (long sexy eyelashes), Dark hair & A Great bum bum, in other words....My Baby :)
2 - of your favorite hobbies: Crapbooking & Working in the yard
2 - things you want really badly: ALL of our troops HOME NOW & A house of our own
2 - places you want to go on vacation: Hawaii & A cruise
2 - things you want to do before you die: Buy an older home and fix it up & see my kids grow up & become successful
2 - ways that you are stereotypically a chick: My Ghetto Booty (as my brother calls it) & I'm moody and change my mind a lot
2 - things you are thinking about now: Sex, My Baby, Sex with my baby
2 - stores you shop at: Wally World & ScrapAddict
2 - people I would like to see take this quiz: Fee, cause if I had to do it, you have to do it & Carolyn, so I can get to know her a little better :)
***also, since I haven't stuck to 2's for most my answers...I'm also going to say Julie, she needs to blog more :)

3 comments:

pixleyyy said...

Wahoo! Thanks for taking the quiz Bonni. But I didn't threaten you with bodily harm ... at least not yet! LOL

Emma said...

You forgot Larry!

Carolyn F said...

You're behind Bonni -- here's mine! http://cfodel.blogspot.com/2005/11/quiz.html