Monday, November 28, 2005

Bonni Needs...

Okay so figured I would give this a shot too...saw this on a friend's blog..simply google your name plus "needs" (ie "bonni needs") then post the first 10 results! I know, silly and I'm a dork, what can I say :) actually thought this was kind of odd because so NOT like my friend's and I have a very uncommon way of spelling my name...LMAO about the massages though...just want to clarify, it's NOT me!

1. bonni parker: Awww... you need a . There you go. Love ya! bonni parker: Hey Ms.Lady . ... Although Bonni needs to put it in reverse! LOL!Just jiving!

2. Bonni listens to what you need, makes you feel very comfortable, is professionaland is well-educated in massage techniques and precautions to take during

3. HEAVENLYHANDSLMT.COM for PRICING and DETAILS! Bonni's work has been described asa whole body, mind, spirit experience. People only need to experience the

4. Bonni teaches eclectically, with passion, humour and attention to the needs ofeach individual. our vision. the world is my cloister

5. idiosyncratic implementation of CSS, and I see a bunch of stuff that now needsto be fixed. ... Content and design copyright © Bonni Hall, 2000-2005

6. Bonni Gourneau. University of North Dakota. Abstract ... trend toward morepluralistic attitudes in teachers needs to be translated into a strong and clear

7. Writing for All Your Needs. Bonni Montevecchi is a freelance writer and columnist.She writes motivational messages with strategies,tools, tips and

8. Bonni holds a Master's Degree in Organization Development from the ... Helping themnavigate life's ups and downs, Bonni believes in developing the human

9. Barrelhouse Bonni will be performing at The Art Group on Saturday, Nov. ...The local schools need donations of art supplies as well of miscellaneous house

10. She hasnt give up, shes taking one day at a time. So lets all say some prayersfor our little sister, she needs them right now. Love you all, Bonni

3 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Bonni needs to put it in reverse?! LOL!

Fee said...

Loveme long time perhaps Bonni? :)

Just Say Julie said...

I like the Bonni with the degree in Organizational something or another.....what a funny thing to do....might have to try it