
Aren't we purdy? LOL! That is Fee & I acting goofy, as usual! I figure if she is going to plaster my face on her blog then it's ON, like Donkey Kong, dude!! Have you ever met someone and felt like you have known them your whole life? You wonder how you've lived as long as you have without knowing them? Well that is Fee! We instantly hit it off, like two peas in a pod. We have so much in common that we're more like sisters than friends. I'm very thankful to have such a generous & funny person in my life, she has helped me stay sane during a very stressful year!
Love ya FF!




3 comments:
Look at all that HAIR! LOL You *know* I adore you sugar! And you summed us up so perfectly! My sister in every way! Love you Bonehead!
What a WONDERFUL picture of you two!
You two are too cute! :)
Post a Comment