
...this past week at ScrapAddict was post our baby & Sr HS photos. I must say I was rather cute, what happened?
That is me in Kindergarten! I've come to the conclusion that I came about my impish ways at a very young age :)
I have been dog sitting for a week and I'll be glad when the owner gets back into town today. He's really not a bother but I can't keep Buddy off of him. I mean really, it's bad when the kids yell at Buddy because he won't stop humping him. Thankfully they get along and it actually gives Buddy a playmate but my little house isn't big enough for 2 dogs their size.
I really have a ton of stuff to get done today, but we shall see how much I get accomplished. Probably not a tenth knowing me.




No comments:
Post a Comment