Monday, March 20, 2006

This Day 34 Years Ago...

<~~~~Finally got something to upload, not sure if the pic will show up though, just a bunch of jibber jabber showing...anyway, this is my brother, Owen, My Grandparent Siebers, my daddy & I, of course I'm the one crying and carrying on :)
...at 1:46pm PST I was born. If my damn blog wasn't acting dumb this is where I would be inserting a picture at but it won't let me...
Anyway, so I'm driving home from dropping Hannah off at school and I was thinking, even though I am turning 34, I'm really on my 35th year of life, so why wouldn't I be turning 35?? Okay, so see this is how my little pea brain works sometimes...when you're born you live a WHOLE year before you turn 1 but you have already lived a whole year? but that wouldn't make sense to be born and already 1 though, huh? Okay am I the only one who thinks of this crap??

Anyway, Chris told me that I have to wait til tomorrow to get my BDay present because the tat shop is closed on Mondays. I had told him that I had always thought about getting my nose pierced, not seriously thinking, just thought about it here and there, and getting a little tiny stud...well he told me that is going to be my present. Now before we drive all the way into Savannah tomorrow I need to decide if I really want a little tiny stud in my nose??????
anyway, be on the lookout for a possible earring sticking in my nose????

4 comments:

The Mom said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear BONNNNNNNI..
Happy birthday to you.

And many more....... :)

The Mom said...

And oh by the way -- you aren't the only one who thinks that way. I asked the same question to my mom when I was little.

So I guess great pea brains think alike! ;)

The Mom said...

Did you get it? I want to see!!

Lacey said...

LOL!!!

Happy birthday Bonni!


So did you pierce it??? You must share if you did, because I have been toying with piercing my nose for a while now but have been too chicken to do it!