...Jacob needed some new undies so I pick him up some King Kong ones at Wally World. I was laughing so hard when I got them home and opened them up....they are the funniest thing I've ever seen, really! Right where their "stuff" goes it says KONG 8th Wonder of the world...I was laughing so hard I could barely make it to the bathroom, come on you all know what motherhood does to our bladders...So of course Jacob wants to know what's so funny, what do you tell him?? Come on with Jacob if I would have explained it to him he would be showing everyone at school tomorrow! And Chris just says "that's my boy"...dear I love you more than life itself but that is just stretching it a little too much.
So it's Tuesday and that means Movie Gallery day! I got there a lot later than I usually do so I knew the chances of them having what we wanted would be slim to none. The boys demanded the latest Harry Pooter, I mean Potter movie and Chris wanted Jarhead if they had it. I'll admit I like watching action movies and was actually wanting to watch it myself BUT you don't understand what it's like to watch a military movie with my baby....every little thing that is slightly "off" I hear about, for example...The General's Daughter...LOVED that movie when I watched it for the 2nd time, by myself! There is a reason certain things would "never" happen and of course people are "out of uniform", it's a MOVIE!!! So I was a little relieved when it was all out.
My ears...OMG'sh if I don't break down and make myself an appt tomorrow I am going to croak! I wish someone would just poke a hole in my head to ease some of the pressure...and since last night my left ear has been humming. Kind of like when you turn on the stereo but you don't have a CD in there yet and there is that humming noise...yeah that's it...Sometimes I wonder if this is what happens right before people hear the "voices"??? Speaking of clogged heads, the boys allergies are driving them insane. They ran out of their Claritan and I can't get them into the doctor until March 15th, so while I'm at Wally World buying the Kong Dong Undies :) I pick them up some, totally clueless to the fact that you can buy it over the counter now...but holy schnickies...I was a major cheap ass and bought the walmart brand and even then it was like 9 or 10 bucks for 30 pills....Needless to say I only picked up one box that they can share and I'll continue dealing with picking up refills....
Well off to feed the kids some "brown" spaghetti...Chris said he wanted to start eating "healthier", you know, since we are such health geeks....so I bought wheat spaghetti, Hannah saw it and informed me that she was NOT eating that nasty stuff....maybe if I drown it in a ton of sauce she'll never know
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love little underoos too, if they made them in MANLY MAN sizes, I swear I would buy them for hubby too. Although I think he would personnally get a kick out of wearing underwear that have 8th wonder of the world on them. :)
Hope your ears feel better soon. Go to the doctor -- you don't want to lose your hearing (do you?)!
I know how you feel too about watching military movies with our military men. I don't need all the little inconsistancies pointed out to me. But I also don't like watching war movies just because they get to me since he has been there. Scary! I got HP and watched it last night with the boys!! :)
okay - the Kong Ding Dong Underwear are tooooo funny!
OMG!!! Kong Dong!!! I havn't laughed that hard in months!!!!
So sorry to hear about your ears bugging you..that bites.
And girl...I SOOOOOO hear ya about the military movies!!! Brian is the SAME way. Yes dear...I know you know the regs. Yes dear I know that haircut is against regulation. Yes dear...I know that that is a mixture of army and marine stripes on his uniform. The movie people just don't care, and frankly..neither do I. LOL!!! But I have to admit...I really wanna see jar heads too..tried to rent it today..it was out at our video store too. weird huh?!
Post a Comment