Well I did encounter more stupidity today but mostly my own....I decide I want to trim Hannah's hair before I give her a bath tonight. No big deal, I've done it before, nothing fancy just a straight trim all the way around....right?? WRONG!! I start with about 1/2" and she decides she wants to turn her head as I'm cutting...needless to say I had to go back and trim a LOT of her hair before I got it somewhat even. I was so mad....her hair was getting so long and beautiful and getting a little bit of a wave to it and now she looks like Little Lord Fauntleroy or something...It's bobbed at about her chin. She told me that she did not like her hair cut like that...I know baby, I didn't mean to whack it like that either. I finally stopped hacking on it and I will see how bad it looks in the morning and decide whether I need to take her after school and get it "fixed"....of course I didn't take any pics yet but trust me, I will....
My poor baby's hair is ALL gone...it was almost down to her waist....It grows back though, huh? It is growing on me a little, I guess, and I was really really surprised that Chris said it actually looked cute (figured he would have hated it)...
So see, I did run into more stupidity today, my OWN!! For thinking I was actually talented and "good" enough to trim Hannah's hair. See, no matter how much she moves when a pro is cutting it, they never butcher it the way I did!
Tomorrow is a new day, right???
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hope today goes better for you!
Sorry about your little girl's hair. :( It will grow back!
Post a Comment