Friday, March 24, 2006

My son goes a little "pyscho" at times....

....OMG'sh last night I was on the computer & I could hear the boys ying yanging acting like fools. Well Chris told them to knock it off & they continued & next thing you know Jacob is crying. Of course I go in the family room to see what the hell was going on...so Cody starts explaining while Chris is yelling at him to get in the corner..."Jacob was kicking me and hitting me & he wouldn't stop even after daddy told us to stop & I just went pyscho"....OMG'sh we just started dying laughing...first thing I thought of was Anthony Perkins in Pyscho when he says we all go a little mad at times or whatever...How do you keep from laughing when you are suppose to be serious??

<~~~~so tell me, does this like a boy that goes pyscho??? Little turkey butt!! I must say though, even if I am a little bias...he sure is one handsome dude!


Yeah that's always been my motto...well this morning I'm driving Hannah to school & realize my speaker is making a funky sound...guess what? I'm pretty sure I blew one of my speakers...I'm so sad, but kind of surprised that it didn't happen sooner...maybe I can convince Chris to install a little amp and some new speakers...you know, would sure hate to blow another speaker!!! :)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

LOL!!!

I haven't blown a speaker yet, but I think it's only because I don't listen loud with jacey and she is ALWAYS with me:-)

The Mom said...

I have come dangerously close to blowing them out but haven't yet. I love it when I am in the car by myself and can turn it up as loud as I can handle it.

Like Lacey I can't listen loud when the boys are in the car and they are almost always with me!