Monday, March 06, 2006

It's Monday...Let the Stupidity BEGIN...

...What is it about Mondays that bring out the stupidness in people?? Chris comes home from PT & tells me that he has a "meeting" with the SGM (Sergeant Major) at 9:30...um, okay..why you ask? Because one of his soldiers apparently doesn't know how to read! *He (for privacy reasons we'll just refer to him as *Dumbass) decides that he wants to park where he is not suppose to....as Chris puts it "There is a huge ass sign in the barracks parking lot that says "No Parking" so what does *Dumbass decide to do? Fucking park his truck there, RIGHT in front of the SGM...so *Dumbass comes to me & tells me that the SGM wants to see him & me in his office at 9:30" Great Dumbass, thanks a lot...They have only been home for what? 2 mths & the fun is already beginning...I guess it could be worse, he could have the kid who got arrested for drag racing in downtown Savannah doing like 110 or something crazy like that...
Okay, so I'm chuckling as I walk out the door to take Hannah to school & tell Chris good luck at his meeting (I should be a total bitch & call like every 2 minutes on his cell phone starting at 9:30 :) So, I'm taking Hannah to school, now keep in mind that on post, our speed limits are a little different than those off post. Through our neighborhoods it's 20 & school zones are 15. I'm snailing along at about 16 & this (*we'll refer to this one as asshole since I have no clue what his name is)*asshole is on my ass, like all I can see is hood in my mirror. Whatever, you are NOT going to make me go any faster ass so get off. I start to pull in to the parking lot, which I have to go slow because there is a little bump thing & *asshole decides he's going to rev up & dart around me...all I hear next is SCCCREEEEEEEEECHING of tires, look to my right, cause I'm 1/2 way in the parking lot & 1/2 way in the road & *asshole had to slam on his brakes because a MP was in the crosswalk with people crossing the road....Needless to say, he was pulled over....Of course I'm dying laughing & just shaking my head like, oh man! Walk Hannah to her class & on my way back home. I'm at a stop sign trying to make a left turn & traffic is kind of thick. I have my LEFT blinker on & this, so I thought, really nice guy (we'll refer to him as *Idiot) was waving me to go ahead & turn. I start to pull out & *Idiot starts to go... I slam on my brakes in the middle of the lane & look at him like HEELLLLOOOOO. I guess Idiot thought I was turning right, guess my blinker is not bright enough or big enough on my van or whatever. So he's mouthing "sorry" I continue turning & thinking to myself...what else can happen this morning?? SO here it is, just a little after 9:00am and a WHOLE lot of "day" left for stupidness to happen...I'm sure this will be continued!

3 comments:

Carolyn F said...

I swear, there is such a thing as a stupid magnet -- you must be a member of the club LOL -- let us know how the rest of your day went!

Christi said...

Ok..yeah..the driver was annoying..but isn't it GREAT when they get pulled over??? I always wave and LAUGH!!!! (I am so gonna get shot someday!)

Just Say Julie said...

good grief! what numb-nuts you ran into!!