Monday, September 11, 2006

Vent/Warning for your eyes!!

You know, sometimes I just don't get people...I really don't. I wonder how some can call themselves adults when my kids act more mature than they do. Are some so shallow in their thinking that they just don't get it? Are some so miserable in their lives that they have to cause drama to make others miserable, too? Oh and let's not forget about the backstabbing. Yeah I'm your friend when I'm talking to you but when your back is to me I will dog you til the end. A little simple thing, trying to help them, turns into a huge ordeal that involves several people. What's really really sad is when you have a person that is all those. Life is too short to sweat the stupid shit. If people spent as much time and effort on their own lives as they do on others, they wouldn't have any TIME and EFFORT left to make anyone else miserable but themselves, right?? so to Miss Joy and Miss Mandy, I feel your pain, hang in there!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Why oh why do people have to be like that???? I will never understand!

Anonymous said...

Very well said!