Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I've been tagged by Lacey

So Miss Lacey tagged me and wants to know all about the wonderful music I've been listening to lately...this might scare some of you ;)

The Rules
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Coming Undone by Korn
2. Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
3. Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine
4. Back In Black by AC/DC...yes an oldie but a Classic stuck in my head thanks to The Gap
5. London Bridge by Fergie
6. Ready to Fall by Rise Against
7. Move Along by All American Rejects

And I'm going to tag:
1. Kimbo
2. Fee
3. Laura
4. Jen
5. Julie
6. Liz
7. Catherine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, crud! Thanks... :)

I'll see what I can think of. Haven't heard of many of your songs. Maybe I can stump you with mine.

Just Say Julie said...

love acdc!!!!

Lacey said...

BTW, you have been tagged...again:-)
http://www.digital-drama.com/blog/

The Mom said...

I am double teaming with Lacey and I have tagged you too.

http://rmeyfe.blogspot.com/