Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Friends...

The "Bean" has been a friend of ours since highschool. He's how Chris and I met. It's pretty sad that for the past, almost 4 years, we have lived about 1 1/2 hours away from each other and we just got together over Memorial Day Weekend. Now granted we've seen them on Holidays, etc but up in Atlanta, sad, huh? Everyone had such a great visit. The kids got along really well and played like they've played with each other every day. We promised that it would not take this long to get together again and not let "life" get in the way anymore.
Anyway, here's a LO that I did, this is also for the Anniversary Crop that we have having at Scrap Addict I totally love the bottom pic of them, look at how long Chris's hair was...ROFLMAO...
Steve was one of my best friends and we worked together at McDump's ;) but went to different HS (with Chris). Apparently Chris "knew" who I was before we even met but I was clueless. We used to do some wild and crazy crap back then, good thing we are old and tame now ;) here's another LO I did for the Anniversary Crop. It's Hannah and his 2 kids

Anyway, that's about it for now, nothing too exciting going on here...life, isn't it grand???

2 comments:

The Mom said...

GREAT LayoutS!!

Laura said...

Isn't it sad how time flies by and once you connect back up with people you wish you had done it sooner?! Love the layouts!