Thursday, September 21, 2006

DOG Gone Wild!!!

I know I complain about Buddy A LOT but he is just like one of the kids...he's such a PITA it's not even funny. EVERY night while I'm cleaning up after dinner he usually "talks" to whatever meat he knows is left until someone finally gives him some. At least he waits until we are all done eating before he starts acting like a freak. Last night I finally broke out the camera and took pictures of my Dog going wild!!


The Culprit:
Some Chicken on the counter...


The Madness begins:
He starts talking to me while I'm loading the dishwasher


He's Getting Impatient:
Notice the Boxer in him, he "boxes" his paws when he's excited and barking


Cujo:
Notice how he's foaming at the mouth now? He really WANTS that chicken


I'm such a good boy:
Oh boy, oh boy, this is going to be so good


Thank you Mommy:
That was sooooo good, I love you mommy


Well it won't let me upload one last picture, GRRR!! But I think you guys get the basic idea of this...he's such a nut...now I have to print these up and do a LO....

6 comments:

The Mom said...

You meanie :) Teasing him with chicken to get pictures of him!! Poor baby!! :)

Anita said...

Ohhhhh how funny!!! What a spoiled pup! I should tell you my doggie story. I think I will blog it. ;)

Anonymous said...

That is funny! Love that last photo with the licking of the lips.

Lacey said...

What a goofball....LOL!

Carolyn F said...

This is hilarious!

Laura said...

The only thing that would make this even more hilarious is if there was sound! Love all the pics! Is the LO done yet? LOL