Monday, September 11, 2006

Where has the time gone???

Okay, so some wanted me to update and since I can finally sit at my puter I guess I'll bore you with the boring details of my life...LOL!!
First, if the Geek Squad doesn't hurry up and get Chris's laptop fixed I'm going to scream. He is a MAJOR puter hog and he's the typical male, doesn't let me know when people IM me, you know kind of like "hey, so and so called, 3 days ago"! They've had his puter almost a month now...HELLO, we were told 10 days MAX when we dropped it off. We have the (PSP) Platinum Service Plan on it which is suppose to cover ANYTHING!! Well now he didn't exactly tell them he punched it but even if he did, it should have still been covered. Hey the kid sold us on the $500.00 plan with the "a tank could roll over it and it would be covered" so of course a simple punch would be, right? Well after ying yanging with them and them telling us that the insurance company was NOT going to pay for it, it was going to cost us almost $800.00 to get it fixed...uh, not no but HELL NO!! So the ying yanging continued until FINALLY Thursday we get a call and they told us that "Dex" (?? I'm assuming their repair people????) had read the paperwork and label wrong, which they (geek squad) didn't understand because everything was clearly marked PSP but that DEX was shipping it back to them that day and they would have to reship it back to DEX and that it would be covered and we would have no out of pocket expenses...So leave it to Chris to ask me if I asked her about getting some money back? uh no, I was trying to get out the door to pick Hannah up from school. I guess, apparently, if you have the PSP and they don't get your item repaired in X amount of time they refund you part of cost of the PSP....told him he was going to have to deal with that, not me! It's always something, huh?

OTHER JUNK
It was such a gorgeous weekend that we spent it working on the cars...Chris got his wheels and put his exhaust on...I must admit, it's looking pretty (he would kill me if he heard me referring to his car as pretty) which of course it won't let me upload a picture at the moment...but yesterday I spent 5 hours on the van. I can't believe how nasty it was...I have never let it get that gross before. I got a nice sunburn, too...but it looks pretty, too. If only I could figure out a way to keep the kids from banging it up with their bikes and putting a new scratch/ding on it daily...I mean I could always throw the bikes away but I'm not really that evil...hmm..or am I??? I also cleaned the garage out and screamed like a fool when a big palmetto bug huge roach thingie came running...I really HATE those things!
Anyway, that's about it..nothing too exciting going on here..just busy with gorgeous days, cubscouts and popcorn sales and regular day to day junk we call life...
I'll try to upload a pic later of Chris's pretty car, it's just not working with me now....

3 comments:

Anita said...

WOOOO HOOOOOO! An update! And I'm first to see it! What a coup. :)

Yes, cars are pretty and so are motorcycles. If guys call them "she" how can they not call them pretty!?

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

cars can be pretty ;) Sucky about your computer.. hope you get it back soon..

Laura said...

I hope Chris fights them to get the PSP $!! I remember reading all that when I was going to buy a laptop.
Glad you had a good weekend and got the car and van all spruced up! Anita has a good point about the she & pretty but you're right - he would hate it!