Jess tagged everyone so here goes some boring facts about moi
If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? In Oregon, Willamette Valley somewhere
What's your favorite article of clothing? I have 2 items, both are very old and worn out Levi's
Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? smile, eyes & bum bum
What's the last CD that you bought? AFI December Underground
Where's your favorite place to be? The Ocean
Where's your least favorite place to be? Traffic, boring meetings & the ob/gyn
What's your favorite place to be massaged? My back and neck
Strong in mind or strong in body? I believe both
What time do you wake in the morning? 6:30am during school
What's your favorite kitchen appliance? HELLO...my coffee maker
What makes you really angry? racism and nosey people that can't mind their own business..oh stupid drivers, too
If you could play any instrument, what would it be? The drums baby
Favorite color? Black & purple
Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? well since I have 3 kids I "prefer" my van but I enjoy driving little sports cars ;)
Do you believe in afterlife? Kind of a deep question but yes, I have my own feelings
Favorite children's book? Mr Brown Can Moo! Can You? & The Foot Book both by Dr. Seuss
What is your favorite season? Spring baby, I was born on the first day of Spring you know ;)
What's your least favorite household chore? Cleaning toilets...my boys don't have a very good aim
If you could have one super power, what would it be? ??? not quite sure on this one
If you have a tattoo, what is it? A tribal between my shoulder blades
Can you juggle? yeah right, I'm not that coordinated
The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My daddy...I wasn't able to get back home in time before he passed away, not that he was coherent enough to know if I was there or not, but just not getting there in time bites!
What's your favorite day? bright & early Monday morning...hello, kids go to school
What's in the trunk of your car? Acutally I think all that is in the back is an umbrella stroller & jumper cables, just wait for baseball season to start...UGH
Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? raw fish does absolutely NOTHING for me
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
My favorite day is monday too!! I need a break after the weekend normally!! :)
How fun! I learned a thing or two about ya ;)
update! update! update! :)
Post a Comment