Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Got Sunglasses????

Yeah, I'm warning you, you really need some sunglasses on before you look at this picture. Chris hates it when I make fun of the color...tells me that I don't have to ride/drive the thing then, but I just like messing with him. He said he likes the yellow because it will look good with black (black wheels, tinted windows, carbon fiber hood, etc etc) which it will but man, it's just bright ;)

Yesterday I get home from running errands with the kids and he has his car in the driveway...okay no biggie...he always parks there...but only when I'm home and my van is in the garage...HELLO...I'm not parking my van on the street, too hot outside and the garage makes a HUGE difference, trust me...so yeah, I'm bad, I sat out there laying on the horn...he never came...so I sent Cody in to tell him to move his car! He comes out and guess what? He lets Cody attempt to move it....are you insane?? the kid's 10....so there he was trying to back it up...too funny, just couldn't get the hang of it (Thank God, I could see him trying to go joy riding!!!) so Chris told him to put it in neutral and just "roll" it back...10000 years later (okay, more like 5 mins later) I get my van in the garage and Cody is attempting to pull it back up...I REALLY wish I would have ran inside and grabbed my camera, but of course I didn't, I was too busy standing there in shock! OMG'sh he popped the clutch and burned the tires off leaving some nice little streaks in the driveway before the car stalls...too funny...Chris finally gets in and parks it...man, good thing it's brand new cause I'm sure the clutch will be going soon, okay probably not but still :)

5 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Our 15 year old would love this yellow car!!

The Mom said...

he let Cody drive it!! Man he is brave!!

Just Say Julie said...

that car is a tad bright...nice and sunny!

and how hilarious that he let cody try to drive the brand new car!

Laura said...

Men and their toys. They can't just buy something, they have to mess with it too. LOL It's always fun to razz them so have fun with it. Not a color I would buy but they are all over up here in MI.

Lacey said...

Cute car! I cannot believe he let Cody drive it....brave man...LOL!