Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Own Darla Hood & McD's Arches

Adorable Darla
So, every mother's worst nightmare...their children cutting their own hair. Cody did it and now I can add Hannah to the list. But see, when Cody did it, it was a lot easier to fix than her's. Apparently she got gum in her hair so her friend got it out for her. I told her that as gross and messy as it can be mommy can get it out with peanut butter and to NEVER cut gum out of her hair again...so this is what she looked like

I took her to get it fixed, which at first she was NOT happy...she didn't want her hair short but I told her she was not going to school with her hair like that. This was the only way the beautician could fix it....

It is short, that's for sure, but she does look adorable. The boys had a hard time getting used to it being so short. All night I kept thinking, man she really looks like someone but I can't think who...well it finally came to me...Darla Hood from Our Gang...

Can't you see the resemblance? Anyway, can't wait for the LOs with these pictures...have to come up with a very original title, that's for sure...now on to

McD's "GOLDEN" Arches
Chris decided to get rid of his truck. Hey, he's the one that has to drive it, I have my van, so I told him whatever he wanted to do was totally up to him. I can understand why...save at least $100 a month on gas, our payment is right at $100 cheaper a month and it's brand new with a warranty. It's just a little smaller than what we're used to...but again, we do have the van. Well he went with the Rally Yellow and the other night we went to McD's for dinner and I was dying laughing...his car is the same color as their arches lit up at night...he didn't find it humorous AT ALL!! Hey when we got home and I told my neighbor she spit soda out of her mouth so I guess she thought it was funny! I told him I was going to put a big Tweety bird on the back window...I am having a REAL hard time getting this picture uploaded...GRRRR...but yeah, it's pretty bright. Of course he already has all this junk he wants to do to it...exhaust, intakes, wheels and all this other mumble jumble...basically how his Honda (AKA my baby) was

For some reason it's not uploading any pics right now...UGH! So I'll try and add the bright ass car pics later

4 comments:

Emma said...

Aww, she looks adorable! And she does look like Darla Hood. Sorry she cut her hair. And man I know you told me about the color of Chris's car, but nothing actually prepares you for it;)

Anita said...

Yep, striking resemblance there. Too dang funny!!! It's a rite of passage, though. At least she didn't cut her eyelashes off like I did when I was that age. Yes, I was a doofus.

Pam Sivage said...

Miss Hannah does look like Darla! She is adorable with the short hair!!

The Mom said...

She looks cute with her hair cut like that!!