This week's Blog Challenge from Annette at ScrapAddict is What Color Are You? well I know what my favorite color is, purple, but according to The Meaning of Color I am FAR from purple...Royalty? Luxury? yeah right...sad thing is the one that best describes me would be red...go figure...
*Fire...yeah my hair's on fire ;)
*Love...I'm very passionate about what I love
*Passion...see above, I'm passionate ;)
*Energy...not too sure about this but hey, I CAN be energetic
*Revolution...well okay so not ALL of them suit me
*Anger...I tend to be a little short fused
*Power...uh, yeah, well I have power over my dog :) well and over Chris when I wear certain things **insert evil grin**
*Debt...oh yeah, want to see my bank account
*Danger...yeah when I'm angered, is that even a word? You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
*Heat...sure, I swear I'm having hot flashes already...is it possible to hit menopause at 34???
*Warning...Yeah I have a warning sticker
So there you have it, I guess I'm RED in more ways than one
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Love how you took the list and made your comments on it. Great list. :)
Yup, red sounds pretty good to me. With a touch or orange, maybe...
Like your commentary. we red heads should stick together!
LOL! You are just too much! Thanks for the laugh this morning:-)
Post a Comment