Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blog Challenge #4

So I'm really not doing these in order, never really was one to follow the rules I guess...

5 Favorite Foods
1. Mexican...yummers
2. Chocolate
3. Grilled hotdogs (odd, huh?)
4. WalMart's white cake w/buttercream icing
5. Lasagna

5 Favorite Songs
1. Breathe by Faith Hill
2. I'm Already There by Lonestar
3. Stricken by Disturbed
4. So Far Away by Staind
5. Here Without You by 3 Doors Down

5 Favorite Places
1. My Bed
2. Oregon
3. Gatlinburg, TN (honeymoon)
4. Orlando, FL
5. Scrap Addict, like DUH ;)

5 Favorite Movies
I have A LOT of fave movies so I guess these are the ones that I would/have watched over and over and over again
1. Bad Boys II
2. The Rundown
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Halloween H2O
5. Face Off

3 comments:

The Mom said...

WooHoo glad to see you catching up!! :)

Pam Sivage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam Sivage said...

Hey, you are doing better than I am!!