Friday, June 02, 2006

Blog Challenge #2

So here is the 2nd challenge that Annette over at Scrap Addict has given us...gee thanks girl for giving me one that requires my pea brain to WORK :)


The challenge today is to list 3 obscure things about yourself. These are 3 things that people don't know about you and wouldn't know unless you told them. These can be old things or these can be current things. But share 3 things we don't know, then link to it here.

Well let's see here...

1) I really really wanted to join the Army out of HS, was about to talk to a recruiter and everything but when I told my family they all laughed in my face and told me I would never make it through basic because I wouldn't be able to put up with the drill sergeant's orders...gee thanks guys! Sometimes I really regret not getting in...hell I probably would outrank Chris big time by now :)

2) before I had kids and my fingers were much skinnier, my MIL tried to tell me that I needed to be a hand model because I had "gorgeous" natural nails and my fingers were long and skinny...forget about all the touch ups they would have to do for the freckles though, huh?

3) The first concert I went to was The Jets back in my sophomore year of HS, so 87/88?? yeah, you remember them don't you....I've got a crush on you...

Thanks Annette for making me dig very very deep for this one!

6 comments:

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

Interesting Facts Bonni.. and I want to see a picture of your Gorgeous Hands!!

Anita said...

Yeah I think you need to scrap those hands! :D My mother always told me I had the hands of a pianist...so I asked her why she didn't get lessons for me. Ha!

Laura said...

Now was that so hard? Great stuff there Bonni!

Just Say Julie said...

very cool! love reading your facts!! you gorgeous hand chick you!

Carolyn F said...

Hmmm, a military hand model...

Lacey said...

You in the Army...hmmm...why can I not imagine that...LOL!