So Annette is doing a Blog Challenge over at ScrapAddict and well, since I haven't updated mine in like forever and a day, figured this was a good way to get me posting...
ABOUT ME
favorite color: Purple & Black
word I most liked to be described as: loyal
best meal I cook: lasagna
favorite dessert: I have a few...warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream, banana cream pie, death by chocolate cake...great, now I'm hungry
favorite book: as embarrassing as it is, I don't have one...I don't read books
favorite outfit: jeans & a t-shirt
usually in bed by: 1:00am
favorite sounds: well it's not my kids ying yanging, that's for sure...
I wish: world peace...seriously, but that will probably never happen
What I crave: do you really want to know?
Surround me with: love baby, love
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
LOL You do remember how to post!
There is nothing wrong with having more than one favorite dessert!! :)
Great, now you made me hungry too...LOL!
very cool! and now my mouth is watering for dessert!
Yes, we really want to know what you crave....
ha i know..it's SEX
and I am gonna send you a book that is so funny you will laugh til your sides hurt :)
Post a Comment