Okay so ScrapAddict's Challenge #3 is Splurges...what do I splurge on? this is a toughie because I really don't, well on myself, that is. I'll splurge on the kids, Chris, the home even Buddy but not myself. I hardly ever pay full price for MY clothes and if it wasn't for MIL's yearly Christmas presents of new bras & undies I'd probably be wearing the same ones from 10 years ago...okay so maybe I'm not THAT bad.
I would have to say that the one thing I do splurge on for ME is my crapbooking supplies. It's rather funny how I feel guilty buying myself stuff I actually need but won't bat an eye at buying myself at stuff I really don't "need"...but I do need it, right? So there you have it, that's my splurge!
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean! I can go to Target or Walmart and spend $50 on nothing!!
:)
Scrap supplies are my splurge too. Other than that it's my nieces that get spoiled!
Glad you got 'r done Bonni!
Post a Comment