Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My New Toys!!!




Aren't they purdy??? My new washer & dryer! Boy are they nice. The washer holds like 22 full size towels, which Heaven forbid if I ever have 22 dirty towels lying around but it is also suppose to be able to wash a king size comforter w/o a problem which will be soooo nice not having to go to the laundromat to wash ours' now....WooHoo....
I think it's going to take me a year to read through the manuels and comprehend how to work these things, tons of buttons.... look at them all

Cracks me up because the washer has a Sanatize setting and the dryer has an antibacterial setting....uh, REALLY need to research those...I guess they will be good to wash the kids' bedding on considering they have such bad allergies and I can really make sure all those dust mites are uh, zapped ;)
Anyway, just had to brag and show off my wonderful new toys....

My MIL sure does love me to give me such a great BDay present, huh?

5 comments:

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

WOW!! IMPRESSIVE!! Tell me if you LOVE them;)

Lacey said...

Lucky duck you area:-)

Enjoy them!

The Mom said...

You are a lucky duck!! I will be over tonight about 9pm with a couple of loads OK!!!

Carolyn F said...

Oh MY I'm jealous. It's a sad sign of maturity when we get excited about appliances!!! Congratulations lady!

Christi said...

Yep..I'm jealous too..been lusting after these suckers since they hit the market. so Pftttttt to you.

No really...that is AWESOME!! Let me know how they work..I'm thinking after my day today, I'm gonna need to look into a new set soon!