Saw this on Lacey's blog and figured, hey, why not....
Four jobs I've had in my life...
1. McDonald's in High School
2. Hostess at Shoney's for like 3 mths in High School
3. Worked at a Swimming Pool company for 4 1/2 years out of High School
4. Manager for McDonald's til I became a mommy to Cody
Four movies I could watch over and over...
1. The Rundown
2. Halloween H2O
3. The Sweetest Thing
4. Never Been Kissed
Four places I have lived...
1. Born in Cali (let's see...San Jose, Tracy, Roseville, think that is it??
2. Raised in Oregon (McMinnville & Lafayette)
3. About 20 different cities in Jor'jaw ;) and where I am currently at...gotta love the military
4. Oh and MO and NV...
Four shows that I love to watch...
1. Law & Order, all of them EVEN CI
2. Cops
3. Judge shows (Judge Judy's my HERO, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mathis)
4. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
Four places I have been on vacation...
1. Orlando (Universal, Disney)
2. Las Vegas
3. Gatlinburg, TN
4. ???? We don't really go on "vacation" sad, huh?
Four websites I visit daily...
1. ScrapAddict
2. uh, my blog, of course...DUH
3. My bank, so I can keep track of how broke we are
4. Realms of Redheads
Four favorite foods...
1. Chocolate...(ass is proof of that)
2. Mexican food...YUMMY!!! (any kind, I'm not picky)
3. Spinach Dip & chips
4. Chocolate
Four places I would rather be right now...
1. At home (Oregon) visiting my brothers
2. on a cruise, soaking up the sun heading for the bahamas or somewhere cool
3. Hawaii
4. ????
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
CHOCOLATE RULES!!!!!!
Post a Comment