The kids are doing well, here they are with Santa this year.
I can't believe how big they are getting. The boys made the Principal's List at school this past semester, YAY! I hope they will ALWAYS excel in school.
I've been busy getting the house in order for MIL's visit. This is going to be a poopy Christmas, I think. NO, not because MIL's coming down, LMAO, but because it just means that much closer to the inevitable :(
Anyway, I have so much to get done so I'm off for now.
oh, wait...
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Man, what can I say, I've always thought Jared was a major hottie and really liked him in Switchback and of course in My So Called Life ;) anyway, this is from the band he's in with his brother, Shannon, and Tomo & Matt; 30 Seconds to Mars. It's funny how they started out in 1998...




1 comment:
:( I've been thinking about you but didn't want to ask how much longer so I'm not. I figure you'll let us know :(
Definitely been a LONG time since you've updated so I'm glad you did! Now keep it up girl! ;)
Hugs to ya!
Post a Comment